!--Related Posts with thumbnails Scripts and Styles Start-->
cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. appealing or attractive, especially in a pretty way. (World English Dictionary)

Our evolving definition:

cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. feeling good about oneself, especially on days when you have makeup on, and jewelry; 2. an idea in a variety of mediums (crafts, food, clothing, etc) that inspires and motivates duplication; 3. one of the ultimate compliments among women

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Birthday Notes.

I like the idea that you can pull this out on someone's birthday and the whole family has to write a nice note to the special person.   The balloon wreath is also on my list to make one day.

Growing up, we always had red plate that said "Special Day" or something like that,  and I'm ashamed to say, I don' t even have one of those.  I need more birthday traditions!




These were taken from the blog of Tiff's friend found HERE