!--Related Posts with thumbnails Scripts and Styles Start-->
cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. appealing or attractive, especially in a pretty way. (World English Dictionary)

Our evolving definition:

cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. feeling good about oneself, especially on days when you have makeup on, and jewelry; 2. an idea in a variety of mediums (crafts, food, clothing, etc) that inspires and motivates duplication; 3. one of the ultimate compliments among women

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Zig Zag Photo Panarama's.




One day I was at my grandmother's farm, which is a very special place to me.  I decided to stand in one spot and take pictures with my camera turning it 45 degrees to the left,then 45 degrees to the right.  I had seen it done in a photo once at an airport.  I did the front and back yard.


Later I pieced the photos together finding lines that matched up and glued them to a large long frame.  I gave a copy to my grandmother and also one to my mother.  My sister has also requested one.

Now I'm thinking of all the other special places that I could do this with.  Perhaps, where I was married, or my family's favorite vacation spot, or a childhood home.  Endless possibilities!