!--Related Posts with thumbnails Scripts and Styles Start-->
cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. appealing or attractive, especially in a pretty way. (World English Dictionary)

Our evolving definition:

cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. feeling good about oneself, especially on days when you have makeup on, and jewelry; 2. an idea in a variety of mediums (crafts, food, clothing, etc) that inspires and motivates duplication; 3. one of the ultimate compliments among women

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bread Tag Snowmen.

This one makes me nervous of my possible hoarding tendencies.  The whole post in really interesting HERE.




She also did one with monster faces which I'll post some other time.  I do plan on trying this out, but not until I find the perfect little box in the perfect little spot to store them until I have enough, otherwise I will have them everywhere I'm sure.