!--Related Posts with thumbnails Scripts and Styles Start-->
cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. appealing or attractive, especially in a pretty way. (World English Dictionary)

Our evolving definition:

cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. feeling good about oneself, especially on days when you have makeup on, and jewelry; 2. an idea in a variety of mediums (crafts, food, clothing, etc) that inspires and motivates duplication; 3. one of the ultimate compliments among women

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fruit Roll Up Flowers.

I should start every post with, "I was going to make it, but......."
I have been wanting to do this, and I was hoping to do it around Valentine's, but I'll need to for a different occasion soon because it's just too cute to wait! The tutorial is HERE.  It's made out of fruit roll ups!  I love anything cutesy made out of food.  I've been wanting to try making my own edible arrangement (for a few years now), but this looks more promising in the near future.  I stole her photo too until I can get my own done.  :)