!--Related Posts with thumbnails Scripts and Styles Start-->
cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. appealing or attractive, especially in a pretty way. (World English Dictionary)

Our evolving definition:

cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. feeling good about oneself, especially on days when you have makeup on, and jewelry; 2. an idea in a variety of mediums (crafts, food, clothing, etc) that inspires and motivates duplication; 3. one of the ultimate compliments among women

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pillow Dresses.

I found THIS post that then linked me to THIS post with the tutorial for how to make them.  I have seen these before and always wanted to make some.  These pillows are way too cute.  They must have been homemade.  If I made dresses with ours over here, we'd have a nice Buzz Lightyear and Superman shirt/dress.  Would you ever dress your girl in one of these?



HERE is a pattern for another type. I found the link to that from HERE.



There's a tutorial also at THIS blog.