!--Related Posts with thumbnails Scripts and Styles Start-->
cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. appealing or attractive, especially in a pretty way. (World English Dictionary)

Our evolving definition:

cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. feeling good about oneself, especially on days when you have makeup on, and jewelry; 2. an idea in a variety of mediums (crafts, food, clothing, etc) that inspires and motivates duplication; 3. one of the ultimate compliments among women

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Party Games.

I recently read THIS post about a pj, pancake, and old school video game party they had.  I'm going to keep it in my list of parties to host one day. 

One game that I was particularly fond of was a skittles game, I forget if it had a different name.  It's like chubby bunny if you've ever played that; essentially you shove as many of the candies in your mouth as you can till there is only one person left.

I can't wait to find a time to make some other unknowing people play it with me. :)