!--Related Posts with thumbnails Scripts and Styles Start-->
cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. appealing or attractive, especially in a pretty way. (World English Dictionary)

Our evolving definition:

cute (kju:t) - adj. 1. feeling good about oneself, especially on days when you have makeup on, and jewelry; 2. an idea in a variety of mediums (crafts, food, clothing, etc) that inspires and motivates duplication; 3. one of the ultimate compliments among women

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Filter Christmas Trees.




 I think it is so cute!   I found it HERE.  I decided a while ago that I wanted to have a snowman collection for the holidays.  You know how people usually have one or two things that they focus on such as Charlie Brown stuff, worldwide Santa's, etc.  I want snowmen. 

But this year, I have decided that I am going to add Christmas trees. A variety of them.  I'm not sure yet, but I think I want them to be homemade. (By me or my family, so please, no buying me anything, unless it's super cute and you can't pass it up)   Did I mention that this is made of coffee filters? I know, cool, right?